Places to See in Colorado
A great list of things to do and places to see when you visit Colorado
- Go white water rafting!
- Hit the slopes at Winter Park. If it involves snow, they've got it.
- The Wings over The Rockys air and space museum is a facinating visit. Home to the world's only 3/4 scale T-65 X-wing Starfighter.
- Tour Brewerys, wineries, and distilleries.
- Visit the Golden Triangle Musieum District, Denver's most renound display of art.
- Visit the beautiful town of Estes Park.
- Rocky Mountain National Park is the crown jewel of Colorado. Never has america's nature been more breath-taking.
- The Hovenweep National Monument protects six prehistoric, Puebloan-era villages.
- Visit Colorado's ski towns in the summer. They're a great place to hike and witness the beauty of the mountains.
- Visit the Ouray Ice Park. Colorado's ice-climbing capital.
- In the fall, drive through the beautiful Shrine Pass.
- Hike to the beautiful Sapata Falls in the San Luis Valley.
- Tour Bent's Old Fort National Historic Site. Built in 1883, the adobe fort was the center of the Bent, St. Vrain Company's expanding trade empire.
- Watch dancing Indians at Fort Uncompahgre, a military fort turned living museum.
- Loose track of time at the Colorado Railroad Museum.
- Tour Denver on the Platt Valley Trolley.
- Ride through the mountains on the Royal Gorge Route Railroad.
- Experience the extreme rush of flight! Aviation Xtreme Flight Simulation Center has some of the most advanced simulators in the country.
- Ride the Carousel of Happiness.
- The Royal Gorge Bridge and zipline.
- Skyventure Colorado his Colorado's only indoor skydiving facility!
- Stay at the beautiful, luxerious, historic Oxford Hotel.